Receive 10 lbs of freshly milled flour once a month for six months (Dec 2021-May 2022): 5 lbs of Chiddam Blanc de Mars and 5 lbs of another rare heirloom, all grown in Sebastopol, CA by Farmer Mai. Varieties may include Akmolinka, Sonora, Wit Wolkoring, Hard Red and White blend, and Dark Northern Rye, some which will be exclusively available in this share.
Shares are available only as pick-up the third Thursday of each month from:
- Pasadena - Grist & Toll
- Los Angeles - Friends & Family
- Santa Monica - Gourmandise School
- Ventura - TBD
- Santa Ana - Crece Co-op (Sat) and Alta Baja (Sun)
- La Jolla - Wayfarer Bread
- San Diego - HomeEc
Any shares that are not picked up within a week of drop-off will be donated.
We're happy to offer sliding scale pricing again this season after hearing how helpful it was. Share tiers correlate with price, while product remains the same. The tiered pricing enables people in our grain community to directly support one another.
- A shares carry the standard share price that ensures farmer and miller are compensated for their quality work. $550 per share.
- B shares: by participating at this level, you are going a step beyond, paying your share as well as subsidizing Share C. Order by Nov 12. $650 per share.
- C shares are priced to allow people experiencing budget constraints to still purchase this healthful and beautiful flour. $450 per share. Share availability is contingent on purchases of Share B, so will open starting Nov 12.
Note on checkout: This platform will offer you shipping. We will not ship to you. We will use your address to suggest your pick-up location and confirm with you by email.
Akmolinka seeds, Sashwa Burrous
Farmer Mai Harvest, Sashwa Burrous
Akmolinka, Farmer Mai